All day Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th February
We're hosting two work days to finish the band practice space in 23 basement and get the 27 hallway ready for the healing room relaunch.
If you'd like to help, please get in touch! Food and drink will be provided, although you're welcome to bring your own too if you like - and help will be on hand if you want to learn how to do any of the following things:
- replastering part of the ceiling
- ongoing mould- and damp-prevention
- devising a way of fixing sound proofing to the ceiling
- hammering down or removing any nails sticking out of the wall so it is safe to go into the basement
- paint stripping and wood finishing
There may also be a chance to help build and weave a new living willow fence, depending on how many people show up and what the weather's doing.